The FITALL-I, FITALL-II, FITALL-V and FITALL-K were designed to shed water. A two (2) inch piece of foam is sewn into the cover to create a domed effect to eliminate pooling. The FITALL-II covers have two light weight reinforcing dowels.
The same heavy duty vinyl coated nylon is used on the underside of the cover, so that it is reversible and gives you twice the life.
Note in the chart below that model numbers with the suffix "NF" refers to No Foam.
• Made of a heavy duty vinyl coated nylon.
• Available in black, safety yellow, safety orange and white.
• 4' Lanyard with a brass swivel.
• Layered 55-45 to reduce wind whip.
• 3/4" elastic rope sewn into the hem.
• Available to fit virtually any size tray or bucket.